THE FORT STOCKTON 4-A ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION WILL MEET FOR A SPECIAL MEETING ON THURSDAY, JULY 22ND, 2021, AT 2:30 P.M., IN THE MEETING ROOM OF THE FORT STOCKTON VISITOR’S CENTER, 1000 RAILROAD AVENUE, FORT STOCKTON, TEXAS
- Call to Order.
- Discuss/Act Upon previous meeting minutes.
June 17, 2021 Regular Meeting
- Discuss/Act Upon Financial Statement and Accounts Payable.
- Discuss/Act Upon Past Due Loans Due to EDC
- Discuss/Act Upon revision of the May 19, 2021 Fort Stockton 4-A Economic Development Corporation meeting minutes regarding Fifteenth order of Business, Discuss / Act Upon Release of Lien of FORT STOCKTON EDC COVID -19 SMALL BUSINESS RELIEF GRANTS to reflect the date of May 18, 2021 in the motion.
- Discuss/Act Upon Funding of Commercial Infrastructure Improvements on Nelson Street to include additional parts for project previously approved in June 17, 2021 meeting and new materials to loop connection with Hornbeck. ( Partners Convenience Store / Fort Stockton Body Shop / Acro Audiology)
- Discuss/Act Upon Approval of 2021-2022 Preliminary Budget
- Discuss/Act Upon engaging Dufrane Rail Services to engineer a concept plan for Fort Stockton Rail Yard expansion.
- Discuss/Act Upon Approval of Revision to Sales Contract for Lots 21, 22, 23 & 24, Block 84, Orient Addition, City of Fort Stockton, Texas, as described in new survey for sale to TransPecos Properties LLC.
- Discuss/Act Upon Release of Lien of FORT STOCKTON EDC COVID-19 SMALL BUSINESS RELIEF GRANTS for Termination Agreements received by Wednesday July 21, 2021.
- EDD Monthly Report