December 20, 2018 4A Agenda
THE FORT STOCKTON 4-A ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION WILL MEET THURSDAY DECEMBER 20, 2018 AT 2:30 P.M., IN THE MEETING ROOM OF THE FORT STOCKTON VISITOR’S CENTER, 1000 RAILROAD AVENUE, FORT STOCKTON, TEXAS
- Call to Order.
- Discuss/Act Upon previous meetings minutes of: November 27, 2018
- Discuss/Act Upon Financial Statement and Accounts Payable.
- Discuss/Act Upon supplement due to 6 commercial area Fire Hydrants.
- Discuss/Act Upon Texan Inn Bar Application for Assistance
- Discuss/Act Upon acceptance of “Springhirst Hotel” from the City of Fort Stockton to the Fort Stockton 4-A Economic Development Corporation. (All of Lots Twelve and Thirteen (12 & 13), Block Fourteen (14), Old Fort Addition to the City of Fort Stockton, Pecos County, Texas, and that Portion of Lot Fourteen (14), Block Fourteen (14), Old Fort Addition to the City of Fort Stockton, Pecos County, Texas.
- Executive Session : Fort Stockton EDC May Convene in Closed Session in Accordance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code, Concerning Attorney-Client Matters (§551.071); Deliberation regarding Real Property (§551.072); Deliberation regarding Prospective Gifts (§551.073); Personnel Matters (§551.074); and/or Deliberation regarding Security Devices (§551.076);Deliberation regarding Economic Development Negotiations (§551.087):
Ref: § 551.072. Deliberation Regarding Real Property
a)Discuss Sale of – 202 E. Dickinson
b)Discuss Sale of – “Springhirst Hotel”
§ 551.074. Deliberation Regarding Personnel Matters;
c)Discuss – Annual Evaluation of Economic Development Director Remie Ramos
8. Reconvene into Open Session Pursuant to Texas Government Code Section §551.102 & Take Action, if any, on Matters
Deliberated in Executive Session:
a) Discuss/Act upon sale of 202 E. Dickinson.
b) Discuss/Act upon sale of “Springhirst Hotel”.
c) Discuss/Act upon Annual Evaluation of Economic Development Director – Remie Ramos
9. EDD Monthly Report
- Posted In: